No products in the cart.
With the progress of the times, it is difficult for us to leave several kinds of electronic devices, all kinds of electronic tools has penetrated into every corner of human life. Outdoor sports, as an extreme activity with a long tradition, has also introduced the assistance of many electronic devices such as mobile phones, watches, GPS, cameras, lighting equipment and so on.
In outdoor activities, we may use electricity all the time. In the case of short-distance travel, we can generally use portable power station to replenish the required electricity in time. However, in a sparsely populated environment for a long time, electricity supply has always been a very important task. What results in headache is that if there is no electricity outdoors, it is very likely that you will lose contact with the outside world, or you may not be able to use lighting facilities, making it difficult for you to face difficulties in an unfamiliar environment.
In the field activities of the new era, in order to meet this demand for outdoor electricity, portable power station power sources have emerged. Energy sources have been unable to meet this sustainable power demand, and for this reason, it is crucial to choose a solar panel that can supplement the power of portable power station. In the current scientific and technological environment, solar power generation is already a very mature technology. It is generally a national project, as small as a portable equipment, and the shadow of solar panels can be seen. Even if your trip may not be a long journey, packing a solar panel in your bag will give you a sense of security when you can charge your electronics anytime, anywhere, as long as there is sun .
• What You Need To Think About
If you don’t know anything about solar panel products, then these factors are the first things you need to know and consider when purchasing
• Monocrystalline vs Polycrystalline
Solar panels are generally divided into two types: Monocrystalline and Polycrystalline. Monocrystalline solar panels, as the first-mover technology, have the highest conversion efficiency and the most mature technology, occupying a dominant position in all walks of life. But overall, they still have their pros and cons.
Monocrystalline Solar Panels
- The four corners of the Monocrystalline cell are arc-shaped, and the surface has no pattern, which is blue-black.
- The photoelectric conversion efficiency of Monocrystalline solar cells is about 15%, and the highest is 24%, which is the highest photoelectric conversion efficiency among all types of solar cells at present.
- Comparatively, the cost of Monocrystalline process is relatively high.
- Monocrystalline is generally encapsulated with tempered glass and waterproof resin, it is durable and has a service life of generally 15 years and a maximum of 25 years.
Polycrystalline Solar Panels
- The four corners of the Polycrystalline cell are square, and the surface has a pattern similar to ice flowers. The chip is sky blue and brightly colored.
- The photoelectric conversion efficiency of Polycrystalline solar cells is relatively low, and its photoelectric conversion efficiency is about 12%.
- The material is simple to manufacture, saves power consumption, and the production cost is low.
- The service life is relatively short and cannot be compared with Monocrystalline solar cells.
• The end
A solar panel can make a huge difference in the way you use electricity in your home, in addition to supplying some small outdoor scenes, it can also provide you with the necessary power in an emergency (of course, I hope we all don’t need to encounter this problem. time). Compared with traditional oil-fired power generation, it is cleaner, environmentally friendly, and fashionable. With the advancement of solar technology, many places have begun to lay large-scale solar panels to supply electricity centrally. It can be said that this technology and related products are definitely the future. expected.
On the other hand, don’t forget to equip your solar panel with a portable power station. Solar panels and portable power station batteries are like human feet, and only when they work together can they exert their maximum capabilities.